Gm Server GM Rules
I - Normal gameplay
- GM's never buff/ressurect/heal without a motivated reason.
- GM's never change nicknames/titles/hero glow/color/recommendations without a reason.
- GM's never give out enchants/items/adena/buff/skills/gm skills/free teleport/lvl up etc.
- GM’s can kill, if players won’t stop bothering them. (Players with a edged sense of humor can go jump of a cliff, use bsoe or soe for safety measures)
- GM's can't give their alts or their friends free items, unless otherwise and specifically allowed by the HGM.
II - Events
- You are free to make your own events.
- Some players can help you, like a event monitor (if they want), as the same for other gm's online.
- GM's can use refusal mode on the entire period of the events.
- Castles are not event prizes.
III – Sieges
- GM’s may never Start a siege, because they are automated.
- If the Server auto reboots or crashes during a siege, the Head Game Master can restart that siege.
IV – Gm Server Rules
- The Head Game Master is the only one that makes temporary rules.
- Game Masters can’t make rules without the permission of the current Head Game Master.
- The Head Game Master can unban any account for the next reasons:
> Ban without sense.
> Unfair reasons.
> Accounts banned for little mistakes made by players.
- Problems Between GM’s can be moderated by the Head Game Master and the Server administrator.
- GM Rules can be modified by the Head Game Master.
Rules made by AdenaTime - Forum Moderator.